Mr. Boddington Customizable Hand-Painted Silhouette
Designer: Mr. Boddington
We absolutely adore everything Mr. Boddington does! We fell in love with the idea of offering a customizable hand-painted silhouette. This makes a great addition to a kid's room, a hallway or a powder room. We also think this makes a perfect gift for a daughter, sister, or grandmother. It's a charming spin on the classic silhouette portrait — hand-painted in New York City and available in multiple colors and with signature custom fonts.
Your silhouette will be painted by hand in top-notch gouache ink on 8x10" archival cardstock and includes a mat for you to use when framing at home or at your local frame-shop. Find more details below.
A portion of your purchase will benefit the New Canaan Mead Park Playground Fund!
Four steps to begin:
1. Choose your paint color, font, and indicate the name and or age that you would like under the silhouette. Select framed or unframed and then choose your frame.
2. Take your photo. Examples are shown. Do take special care in angling the camera correctly when taking a shot of the person’s lovely head. The shot shouldn’t be too low, or too high, rather directly perpendicular to the face. And please, the closer the better!
3. Send your JPEG photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We will confirm receipt and mail you your painting (or you can pick it up in store) within 2 weeks (add an additional 2 weeks for framed art)!
- Feel free to add additional comments.
- Unframed versions include a cream mat.
- All silhouettes include a customizable label for the back of your artwork/frame.