Garden Delights - Summer Entertaining!
I love entertaining in my summer garden. Whether it's an early morning coffee with a neighbor, lunch with friends, or dinner with family. I love using serving pieces that are colorful, easy care, and versatile. MIx up textures as well as colors - I use woven palm pieces, hand painted ceramics and bamboo inspired flatware.
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 handful of strawberries
- 4 sprigs of mint
- 1½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- 2 1/2 cups lemonade
- 1 1/4 cups sparkling water
- Squeeze the juice from one half of the orange into a large jug.
- Cut the lemon, cucumber, strawberries and remaining orange into thick slices and add.
- Finely slice mint leaves and add with the vinegar and ice
- Top up with the lemonade and sparkling water and stir.
- Pour into glasses and serve.